Wednesday, February 8, 2017

GENE CLARK, "Roadmaster" (alt.)

GENE CLARK

Roadmaster  (1973)


Here Tonight      
Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms     [Lost Sessions 1964-1982]
American Dreamer       [American Dreamer 1964-1974  CD import]
I Really Don't Want to Know*   (Hinshaw mix)       [The Alternate Roadmaster* - bootleg]
Bars Have Made a Prisoner of Me    [Lost Sessions 1964-1982]
She Don't Care About Time    [Lost Sessions 1964-1982]
Full Circle Song
In a Misty Morning
Roadmaster*   (Hinshaw mix)       [The Alternate Roadmaster* - bootleg]     
Shooting Star*   (Hinshaw mix)       [The Alternate Roadmaster* - bootleg]
I Remember the Railroad*   (Hinshaw mix)       [The Alternate Roadmaster* - bootleg]
Don't that Road Look Rough and Rocky   [Lost Sessions 1964-1982]

BONUS
I Really Don't Want to Know
She Don't Care About Time
Roadmaster
I Remember the Railroad
Rough and Rocky
One in a Hundred
She's the Kind of Girl
The Alternate Roadmaster**  bootleg

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding!...let me try:

    1) Full Circle Song
    2) In A Misty Morning(Hinshaw Mix)
    3) Rough And Rocky
    4) I Really Don't Want To Know
    5) I Remember The Railroad
    6) Shooting Star(Hinshaw mix)

    7) American Dreamer
    8) Here Tonite
    9) She Darked The Sun(Lost Burrito Ver.)
    10)Bars Have Made A prisoner Out Of Me
    11)Rolling In Sweet Baby's Arms
    12)She Don't Care About Time(LostVer.)
    13)Outlaw Song
    14)Don't This Road Look Rough And Rocky
    (LostVer.,"thematic reprise")

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of tunes. I re-arranged them a few times myself, lol. First I was strictly using the Hinshaw mixes--but the sound quality on some of them varies. I'm sure you hear the trebly snare drum on the Hinshaw mix of "Full Circle Song". In fact, I also made my own alternates of Gene's Flying High compilation and you saw I pulled some of these tracks into my 'Strangers in a Strange Land' compilation, too...stuff is too good to leave out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Way I Am*
    Why Can't I Have Her Back Again?*
    You Showed Me
    Feel a Whole Lot Better
    She Don't Care About Time
    Echoes
    Tried So Hard
    So You Say You Lost Your Baby
    The French Girl
    Backstreet Mirror*
    Why Not Your Baby
    The Radio Song
    Git it On Brother
    Something's Wrong
    Through the Morning, Through the Night
    Kansas City Southern
    Polly
    Dark Hollow
    One in a Hundred
    She's the Kind of Girl
    Here Tonight* (demo)
    With Tomorrow
    Spanish Guitar
    The Virgin
    Only Yesterday's Gone*
    Back to the Earth Again*
    The American Dreamer
    Full Circle Song* (LP mix)
    In a Misty Morning* (Hinshaw mix)
    Rough and Rocky* (Hinshaw mix)
    Silver Raven* (alt. version)
    The True One
    Lady of the North* (alt. version)
    Train Leaves Here This Morning* (No Other outtake)
    Hear the Wind
    Sister Moon*
    One Hundred Years from Now*
    Fair & Tender Ladies
    All I Want*
    Changes
    Tambourine Man

    ReplyDelete

LUCY DAWN, 'Lost Thoughts in Every Direction' [re-imagined LP]

Newly remastered tracks from the original 2016 album 'WRONG IN EVERY DIRECTION' with selections from the 2017 album, 'LOST THOUG...