Thursday, January 4, 2024

RYAN ADAMS, 'Born in the H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.' [imagined LP]


 







RYAN ADAMS 

Born in the H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.   (2024)

  1. Self Defense    [Star Sign]
  2. Blown Away   [Sword and Stone]
  3. I Can See the Light    [Sword and Stone]
  4. Never Run   [Sword and Stone]
  5. Lies   [Heatwave]
  6. Mercy   [Heatwave]
  7. I'm Sorry   [Heatwave]
  8. Be Wrong   [Star Sign]
  9. Why   [Heatwave]
  10. Too Late    [Heatwave]
  11. I'm Insane (Again)    [Heatwave]
  12. Angel   [Heatwave]
  13. True Love   [Heatwave]
  14. I Lost My Place   [Star Sign]
  15. Walls   [Heatwave]

Compilation I made for my OWN personal use from the IG posts from the DRA's account. *Updated with the new tetralogy mixes* You can access most of these on GraciousFew's YouTube page. Now all five (!) albums are streaming!





















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my YouTube channel. Yes, I've got all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware that he posted "Self Defense" to his IG page. Is this another song of his under a different title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the song some people thought was called Nobody Wins. It's on YT. He posted the song back in late 2021 I think. It's the one that starts off about 'throwing bottles at this pizza place..'

      Delete
    2. Oh that does make sense, although idk how I feel about that song being the opening track. It's an enjoyable song, but arrangement wise it feels undercooked, especially for a lead-off track and when compared to the epicness and lush strings of songs like "Darkness" and "Speeding Car." So hopefully he did some further work on it ala the string overdubs of "Darkness."

      Delete
    3. It was said he recorded like 23 songs during those sessions with Johnny T. and Tom Schick in NYC and only 'actually liked two of them' (I'm guessing "Darkness" and "So Lost", heh).

      Delete

LUCY DAWN, 'Lost Thoughts in Every Direction' [re-imagined LP]

Newly remastered tracks from the original 2016 album 'WRONG IN EVERY DIRECTION' with selections from the 2017 album, 'LOST THOUG...