Tuesday, June 5, 2018

THE TEMPTATIONS, "More With a Lot O' Soul!" [imagined LP]

The Temptations

MORE WITH A LOT O' SOUL!   (1967)


I Got Heaven Right Here on Earth        [Emperors of Soul]
I'm Doing it All         [Emperors of Soul]
Angel Doll      [The Ultimate Collection]
What Am I Gonna Do Without You      
Love is What You Make It
No Time
Last One Out is Brokenhearted
How Can I Forget                [50th Anniversary - The Singles Collection, 1961-1971]
Forever in My Heart
I Now See You Clear Through My Eyes
Camouflage (ver. 2) 
We'll Be Satisfied


12 songs at 32 minutes leftover from the With a Lot O' Soul! LP sessions in 1967. That was my first Temptations album I bought on vinyl (I had previously been introduced via BMG Music--remember that and Columbia House???--with The Ultimate Collection CD). David Ruffin is probably my favourite singer of all time; but Paul Williams and Eddie Kendricks just seal the deal!  The rest of the songs are taken from Lost and Found - The Temptations: You've Got to Earn It  (1962-1968).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUCY DAWN, 'Lost Thoughts in Every Direction' [re-imagined LP]

Newly remastered tracks from the original 2016 album 'WRONG IN EVERY DIRECTION' with selections from the 2017 album, 'LOST THOUG...